dimanche, octobre 31, 2004

5 Things I Want Before Raya

1) Extra fat at the butt area.
2) Extra fat at the waist area.
3) ...But no extra fat at the boobs district.
4) Appetite enhancer/booster.
5) To be over 45 kg.


If it's a success, I'll conduct a TV program called "Extra pounds in 15 days: Strictly for the 'Walking Sticks who desperately want to get a sexy figure and not like the catwalk models' people". Mana Appeton Weight gain neh?

2 commentaires:

Women a dit…

I've taken the breast pills for 9 weeks, and I noticed how firm my breast are getting. Natural breast enhancement - pills work! that is for sure!

Enhancement a dit…

Thanks, that Breast enhancer is the best. I have been taking it now for 3 months. The results are amazing. I have to tell you that in only a few weeks it started to work. I completely recommend this product. You will love it.