dimanche, juillet 11, 2004

What If...




...I change the font color to blue? (Err...?)
...I scribble craps on my bedroom wall with Buncho? (That would be cool!)
...I switch my sleeping position to the old one. (Err...NO!)
...I dig my nose, put the taik idong in a bekas until they fill the whole tupperware and exhibit it in my living room? (I am gross!)
...I am fat? (It would require a miracle...)
...I am a journalist? (With this pathetic English and draggy + crappy Malay? Forget about it.)
...I've decided to turn into a full time 'saint'? (Unimaginable!)
...I refrain myself from using the computer and the net for a week? (Rosli will have a fit.)
...I'm bisexual? (God forbid! I want something that I don't have. I still love the penis!)
...I'm a model? (I won't get a pretty boyfriend! Hahahaha!!! That is stupid.)
...I suddenly become a genius? (C'mon man!)
...I clean my room tomorrow? (It's still 'CLEAN'...No need for that.)
...I wait for another 5 years before getting a job after I graduate? (What? And miss the chance to meet hot hunks in ties? NEVER!)



and...


...I make up my mind and stop blogging......?

Aucun commentaire: