samedi, avril 10, 2004

Astro Guide: Friday April 9, 2004


LEO

You can make your current relationship work, but you must be willing to compromise-- and perhaps, make a minor sacrifice..

Am willing to compromise and to make a MINOR sacrifice but call me stupid when it involves this one thing called love. Well, I know that you must show your affectionate towards your partner but I�m afraid that I will overdo �em and make the guy squirms. Some guys love to be pampered but some prefer to stay away from the loving gestures. Not saying that I�m the 'romantika de amore' type but I certainly don't wish to treat my guy like another mutual friend of mine...I wish I am a psychic who can read thoughts but I�m not. So I need to be told on what I should and shouldn't do... saye neh bengap sket.

Yayai showed me the latest Burger King's toy-- Hunch-a-boo (or something that sounds like that) and I went all "Aaaa!! Chomel!!!! Aaaaaa....Alaaaa...COMEL!!". She's gonna get me the turtle! Yay!

Depa kata kalo denga bende halus ngilai macam dekat kat telinge, maknanye bende alah tuh sbenanyer jauh dari kita, and kalau kita denga macam sayup sayup, tuh tandanye dia dekat jerk la tuh.... I PREFER THE FIRST ONE!!! AAAAAAA!!!!

Aucun commentaire: