vendredi, mars 19, 2004

I Am A House�daughter� For The Next Three Months, Thank You.


#1:

Itulah post akuk masa cuti nih. Uh-huh, I�m still doing my special semester but it doesn�t require me to go to classes. I�m free to execute my schoolwork at the comfort of my bedroom. I�ve confirmed my topic and I�d be under the supervision of Dr. Rosli. Pretty lucky I guess. Then again, I was wondering why he didn�t even bother to reply my mail. Hermph!

2#:

Bluetooth is the scope, so be it. Akuk redha. He isn�t a bad person as a supervisor though. Just that my mind is still wondering about the moderator. Hopefully Mazliza isn�t gonna be The One. *fingers crossed*

3#:

Besides being a ��time� maid, I�m also a �gardener on probation�, trying to test if I was borne with green fingers (all I see is scars and more scars, fresh and old. My hands are corrupted�). Today is my first day and it probably takes me around 10 days before the germination can happen. Too long!

4#:

My room needs another spring clean session. STUFFY!!! One problem that seems to bother me since forever: Dust. I can�t afford to shut the windows all the time. I will get killed� of insanity. Bilik yang takda pengudaraan sempurna + keadaan yang macam tongkang pecah= @$%*!#

5#:

I�m beginning to start my old �cuti semester� routine again: to bed at 4 am and start the day at 12 pm. Lets just hope that my head won�t get affected from that. Looks like it�s still under control� well, up to this moment at least.

6#:

I want to shop but with RM 11 in hand. Can I get a pair of shoes with that amount? Yes it�s not impossible but can it get me the shoes that I WANT? Nope! And with the figure 13 in the account, I�m left with no source of income. Any plan that is related to RM must be postponed until the next week: ALLOWANCE!!!

Aucun commentaire: