mardi, janvier 27, 2004

Ko hingat akuk boleh tahan dengan kau?!!!


Boleh��.BOLEH BLAH! Eeeee!!! What�s her damage? Screw her lah! I thank God for all the blessings of not having to see her, or be in the same group with her or even �wasting� my time with her! Eeeuugh!! Ko ingat kitaorang sume boleh tahan bile ko dah start bukak cerita pasal politik and bile ko start bragging? Let me tell you something hun, AKUK TAK KOSA! Bleugh.


It all started yesterday when I accidentally bumped into her on my way to the caf�. Dahi akuk berkerut sambil berjalan, trying to plan my time in order to be at SKR before the clock struck 4.30 pm, (knowing Govt servants, depa ni mostly dah siap pack untuk balik by 4 pm, so akuk kene plan time betul betul) when she asked me �Ko kenapa?� dengan cara sedikit gangster as if I showed my face-of-disgust at her. My mind was too focused with SKR to even bother about her �harsh� intonation; so, I said hi in return and continued with my stuff. She plays an insignificant part in my daily life, so everything she says, whether deliberately or not, goes direct into the trash bin. So, kesimpulannye, akuk malas nak layan.


To my surprise, the same stupid thing happened again. This time around, the incident took place after the Network Design class. So, the class was only for half an hour. Great! I have plenty of time to get there. Tapik, after a quick discussion, jam dah pukul 3.45 pm. It�s now or never! Nak dijadikan cerita, I had to pass water (shee hee hee) right after keluar. I put my files and bag at the place where she sat and quickly rushed to the loo. Lagi sekali, dia macam tegur akuk but since time was really precious, I just gave her a really small, brief nod of acknowledgment dan trus bergegas ke toilet. Daaaaaaaaannnn�..jeng jeng jeng, mase akuk kat toilet la rupenyer satu conversation between Is and this girl berlaku�

Budak Tu: (baca dalam intonasi orang yang nak carik gaduh) Eh, kenape Kay arini? Muke bermasalah je? Aku tegur tadi pun dia buat dono jerk.

Is: Dia nak kene setelkan kat SKR lepas ni. Tu yang dia nak rush tuh.

Budak Tu: (baca dengan intonasi orang yang nak carik gaduh gaks) Pasal SKR tuh? Takkan lah akuk tegur banyak kali buat tak layan jek? Aku tak boleh tahanlah orang macam tuh. Ko boleh pulak tahan dengan perangai dia tuh ek? Aku tak boleh.

Hell that was hilariously pathetic!!! I was totally in disbelief upon hearing that from Is this morning. Ya Allah!!! Sangat kelakar!!! It soo happened that she saw me when my mind was too preoccupied and jammed with stuffs. Call that coincidence lah! No wonder lah intonation dia sangat sarcastic dan poyo bile akuk tanye pasal limau.


�Ko nak limau tak?�

�Ko nak bagi aku sebijik ke ape?�

�Laaa, takkan lah akuk tanye semate-mate nak bagi ko sebijik. Ko nak berapa? Satu plastik? Satu kotak?�


�and I never thought that her so-called joke was intentionally dedicated to me. Like I said before� akuk takde langsung mase nak terasa sakit hati dengan dia.


So basically I�m now free from VHDL, which also means less problem in hand. (She�s the one who willingly did every single thing for the assignment all this while, so memang takde kije sangat lah pun. Whatever lah. I�ve got nothing to do with all this anymore. ;)


I believe that the best way to deal with this type of people is to ignore and not to take everything they say seriously. Kalau tak, lagi menambah masalah. Buat Budak Tu, quit being an ass lah. You ought to chill out. Oh yeah, please, please and please don�t suffocate Yamani. He�s too sweet for you! Trust me hun, it�s normal for a lecturer to know his student�s name. So, janganlah rase flattered sangat. One more thing, it�s better to be a flirt with good grades than being a flirt with oh-not-so-encouraging marks. ;)


(p/s: bilik akuk dah kemas!!! ;)

Aucun commentaire: