mardi, décembre 16, 2003

Oh Romeo, my love, Romeo� thy words I understand not�

Thine always,
xxx
Juliet yang boring�



I�m abusing my hi-fi by playing Skunk Anansie- Weak over and over again� damn great song.

Not a bad weekend. The two open houses I hit were nice (take notice� nice= foods). Many thanks to Sayba for the yummy homemade pizza (the premium highlight [to me lar..], which I can�t help myself from having second and third helpings *wink*) and Jas with puttu mayam (best!) and fried macaroni (didn�t you notice the amount I threw on the plate?). Compliments to the head cooks�and the organizers ;)

Anim: So how�s Romeo and Juliet?
Me: *sigh* Boring�

First of all, Syed WAS in the play. He was Lord Montague� a cameo with only few lines to cover. Overall, the play wasn�t something you; or to be specific, I, can brag about. Someone should inform them that they were doing a PLAY, not a TV drama! I could hardly understand things they babbled; not to mention the frigid DTC! Both Wanie and I ended up clutching hands for some heat. SEJUK GILER MENGGABAN!

Amongst all the cast, my main attention was to the arrogant mother of Juliet. We can have her for the role of the wicked witch or a cruel stepmother next time lah. She has that evil look�

(psst� go get other people to play as Mercutio lar. He WAS poyo! The laughter was err� very irritating. The actual Mercutio will surely go all marah marah if he finds out about this. *wink*. However, I know he�s trying his best. So� �Thumb up to our very own Mercutio!!! *clap clap clap*)

Okay, so it sucked; no doubt. After all, they are amateurs. There are rooms for improvement. Ape ape pun, applauses to the production crew for the effort. Of all my 2 (boring) years in UM, this is the first ever performance I heard and attended. Uh-huh, there was no other play before this one. On what I heard, there used to be a lot of plays back then, say� during the 80�s? There should be more of this in the future lah. At least I can save a hefty amount of 30 bucks for a theater.

(p/s: yay! someone's going out for a date!!! hehhehhe)




Aucun commentaire: