vendredi, décembre 19, 2003

Notes, lecturers, assignments�� and me�


I seriously need to organize my notes. That includes printing the latest published notes (which I won�t be able to do at this moment due to empty black ink cartridge.) and sort the notes based on subjects. Presently, I have everything stuffed inside one plastic folder that is about to reach its maximum limit of papers allowed. ;) I�m getting Is to do me a favor on the SE slides. Luckily I already had all chapters on VHDL. One more thing: Network Design reference book which I�ve yet to buy. Probably going to check the stock next week.

I had to draw out a network diagram of a LAN� based on the previous drawing by a some fella. My instinct alerted me that my name would probably be the next to be called out. Argh! I hate it when it happens! I was sorta like menggelabah, as I wasn�t even �50%� sure of the accuracy of the diagram I sketched earlier on. I reluctantly walked to the whiteboard and started to draw my own main-tangkap-muat-and-totally-clueless network map. I am good at drawing, especially boxes and stuff and my illustration will be all nice and �organized�, but then, instead of getting it nicely done, the diagram looked like a work of a 4-year-old. Didn�t bother about the exactness of boxes and lines since I was confident that there would be errors. So, there�s no need to getting it done meticulously.


I didn�t go to my karate practice today. And now I leave myself with traces of regrets. It was like �I must attend it this week. I must!�. The next thing I know, I was eating my lunch-cum-dinner at 5 pm at the caf� while letting my eyes to roam. (cuci mata session was a success, without having to move at all as the object was two tables away opposite me*wink*). Geez, I really need to continue my workout session. Okay, now I�m blaming myself even more! Cis!


Lo hath men triumph over the dark lord Sauron,tis time to rejoice, on Sunday 2pm. Cometh all to my humble abode near the Encircling Mountains (Hillpark)


**Cheewah! Mentang- mentang a big fan of LOTR, open house invitation pon ade tempias gaks!

Okay, another time management skill needed to be taken out of my briefcase. This time, the case won�t be that complicated-- two open houses on the same day, but at different hour: Adi @ 2 and Ida @ 3. Perfect, which means, I don�t have to drive to Kajang and then to Pantai Dalam right after. :) Syah really, really wants me to attend his open house but I�m afraid I will have to give it a miss. :( (Rawang jauh la my dear�). It�s going to be pot luck basis. Alah, what should I bring? Was thinking of making fruits cocktail but I don�t have the appropriate container la pulak. Nevermind, plenty of time to figure it out.


A letter from PTPTN to inform me about �perjanjian yang telah disempurnakan� (or to be exact, �Kamu tidak lagi menerima apa-apa duit dari kami, ada paham?!! Kami hanya nak tunggu kamu bayar kembali aje skang ni.�). I have another 1300 but I prefer to let dad to keep it so that I won�t have the urge to visit the ATM machine. ;) (I�m not a spender okay� just to be on the safe side� hehehe.). It�s enough for this semester as well as the extra semester I�m going to take during the 3 months break. I seriously need to save some of my weekly allowance in order to cater for the yet-to-be-planned holiday trip AND for �the extension�. Darn! Mari ikat perut� ingat� posa ganti belum buat lagi!

Aucun commentaire: