mercredi, décembre 03, 2003

My freakiest encounter�


So I drove home. The traffic after the Fed hi-way wasn�t that bad; cool then. I left the faculty somewhere around 6.30 pm, when everyone was already inside their respective classes and the lane had cleared. Can you believe that there�s even TRAFFIC JAMS in the compound of my faculty?! Hell yeah! Stupid but true�

Okay, to cut thing short, I drove like I always do when I mistakenly took the wrong lane. (Ni kat jalan lepas traffic light the mines, near the Petronas and Esso) So I waited for the perfect time to switch to the other lane. Beautiful! The was a big gap in between a car and a huge lorry. It�s big enough that I didn�t think that there would be any problem. WRONG! The fucking lorry honked me as the sign not to think about moving. What�s his problem? I mean, he wasn�t speeding and based on my time calculation (pergh!), there should be no problem at all! I moved anyways. So I managed to get into �my lane�. But instead of honking once, that motherfucker honked me again. Okay, I wasn�t really fucked up as I was dealing with something that can just ram my car into tiny pieces. So instead of shoving him a middle finger, I just gave him an �apedaah� sign. I really want to kill myself after doing that. I did that to a lorry driver for goodness sake! Bad sign. Really bad sign. My heart started to beat like hell. I wanted to get away. Thank god that there was a car behind me. I tried to maintain the gap and succeeded till I reached the Y junction. I took my left lane in hope that the lorry would head straight. WRONG! I WAS FUCKING WRONG AGAIN! Shit! He took the same route! Maybe God really wanted to help me as there was no car ahead of me. My adrenalin was pumping like shit. I sped like mad cow and honked at any motorists that blocked my way. I didn�t give a shit about pot holes and stuff. All I had in mind was to get the maniac out of my sight. Did I manage to escape? Hell yeah! In the end, I took the road to the shop houses so that I could notice the lorry if he�s still tailing me. *looked and looked* Phew! Nowhere in sight. Now I could compose myself again. The shaking was still there and the racing heartbeats were trying to slow down. My poor, poor, poor Kelisa. :( �. And poor poor me. (Should I pity myself?). Such a pathetic bully! Pick the one your own size la!! Bodoh!

Aucun commentaire: