vendredi, novembre 28, 2003

(last few day's post)

sometimes, you just have to be cruel to be kind...


whee~ second day of syawal. i am totally beat! lets see, my day started at the freaking 6.30 am. helped mom with the cooking and stuff. yep, we're gonna have visitors today. had breakfast with dad later on at one of the mapleys. geez, how much i missed the early morning breakfast. (my day usually start past 12 during weekend and depends on my class hour when it comes to weekdays.) continued with 'the american tail' till 10.45 am. 15 minutes to ready myself before my friends arrive. yoong, alvin and shook yee reached the house around 11.30 am and gosh, it's been centuries since we all met. most of our conversation revolves around sara and chee meng and a few others... or to be exact, our clan. seems like sara was being our hot topic most of the time. dah besa dah budak sara tuh... ;)

my uncle and aunt arrived an hour later and after that, there were continuous arrival of guests. tak henti henti. lets see, mula mula my frens, diikuti my neighbour, followed by my dads' frens, my dads' siblings (and all my cousins...) and my moms' relatives at around 7 pm. by the end of the day, those who were left inside my house were my mom's bro and his wife and noah. and that was somewhere at 10 pm. i was sleepy and thank god! a half-an-hour nap i had was enough to cure my sleepy eyes.

3rd syawal? I WANT TO GET UP LATE! back to basic! shee hee hee...

Aucun commentaire: