lundi, octobre 06, 2003

am in the library. woke up at 6.45 am just to discover that my paper for today is at 11.30 am. bagus kAy, bagus... ignorance is bliss aye? well, it's better than going for 11.30 am session when the exact one is at 8.30 am. i still can recall the nightmare i faced once when i was in my first year-- i arrived at the wrong place. of course i was fuckin panic! 15 mins late and entering the exam hall will be a no-no. it really saved my ass when i bumped into a fella from my class. he, like me, thought that the venue would be in the main exam hall as well. managed to arrive 5 mins after the paper started. and my o my, that was close!

i reached UM at around 7.25 am, dashed to the library to make sure about the venue. *check check check* aiseh...11.30 am.... me and my mengong mind.

have plenty of time to browse tru Things Fall Apart and the synopsis on Flying-Fox in a Freedom Tree..which is what i'm about to do now.

*argh, toilet!!! need to go to the toilet!!!*

-ded-

Aucun commentaire: