jeudi, octobre 23, 2003

2 Ferraris at the front and the back~ *grinz*


Okay, I�ve tested the car. Nothing much to brag about. I mean, the Kelisa has the same cc as the Kenari and the basic features are mostly the same. The diff are only at the seats and the sound system. Seats-- leather (Yeeeaaaaack! I hate leather seating!!!) and the sound system�an audio cd-mp3-cassette player. All in one! Yeah it does fulfill my need of powerful, blasting sound especially when I�m having my Korn, Staind and (Hed) pe on the player. In additional, I don�t have to convert the file format to audio file as it can read *.mp3. Damn cool� buuuuuuuuut� to me it�s way too much for my liking.

It was a marvelous day indeed! The meeting was on as planned. Picked Syah up at LRT Universiti around 3 pm. He�s the first passenger of the car *wink*. Nobody was around when we arrived (typical!). Wantak was around somewhere and arrived 10 minutes later. I handed over the cassettes. Talking about A LOT! Dengar sampai lebam aiite Wantak! Lan showed up after a while and surprize surprize! He turns out be my ex-junior of KMM. Affa�s face appeared later on and Mojo was the last to reach there. Oh yeah, not to forget Wantak�s gf later on.

As usual, I was the only gal (and will always be the one and only) but that�s not a prob at all. Our friendship is very cool despite the fact that we started off everything from the IRC. We are close to each other but Affa and Syah are closer to me (oh yeah, Affa is now a lone ranger~ ;). Actually, the earlier plan was to ONLY meet Wantak. I�ve decided to invite the others as well after Syah wished to tag along, but it only restricted to the former member of DALnet. No Hana (which gave them a big *phew*. Never want her to join though.), Fee, Mow, Mil or Ari or the webbie fellaz. Too bad Is and Acid were absent. The conclusion: the hang out session was great! Love you guys! *muacks*

Aucun commentaire: