mercredi, septembre 17, 2003

am listening to incubus- blood on the ground which surprizingly has been in my hard disk for the past few months with total ignorance. with blur's tender, i'm now well aware of my total number of 658 mp3s residing in my pc. if i'm about to sit back and listen to all 658 songs non stop, it'll take me... urm, lets c... the average time for a song is around 4 mins. just assume that every song has the same length. so, 658x4=2632 mins; and if i convert it to 'hour', it'll probably be around 43.87 hours-- more than 2 days or so! and to tell u the truth, i only have 1/50 of em..period.

went to the mines just to get mcD for lunch but ended up having a new pair of heels as well. and it's white...(again) 20 bucks for that. and it looks nice. didn't take me that long to grab the 20 notes outta my wallet. ;) i love unpredictable-purchases type of shopping. have 40 bucks left to keep me survive throughout the week. think i could...

whoops. it's 5.30 and i want to catch the series on tv.

Aucun commentaire: