mercredi, août 06, 2003

What a day! First, I didn't get a good night sleep. Set the alarm at 10.45 am but to my surprize, I was awaken at 10.00 am instead. Not forgetting the in-betweens... Test at 12 and didn't really read the last chapter, just browse tru the notes. Thank god it's not a part of the questions...

Add a star due to my luck.

On the way to class... I was driving like usual when suddenly a plank went tru my way and hit the bottom of my car. And nope, I didn't panic. At that moment all I hope is that nothing would happen to the things down there... mintak-mintak takde yang bocor... PARANOID!

Minus 2 stars due to the plank incident..

Not long after that, there's a big rock at the speeding lane...What? Another obstruction? Worst of all, I DIDN'T GET THE TIME TO AVOID IT! The result? 2 of my rim covers flew across the road. Oh well, I exaggerate... Just that the covers rolled across the road... So I went straight to Serdang to get it replaced as dad will surely nag like hell if he figures out about it. So better skip the music while you can!!

Another 2 stars taken...

Total stars: 1-2-2= -3

Shees...luck isn't at my side indeed...

Solution? Drive properly...

Aucun commentaire: