mercredi, août 20, 2003

I wore the Thai wrap-around pants for the first time since mom bought it last 2 years. Actually the reason that triggered me to wearing this pants was when I saw a girl wearing the same pants. I was like "Hey! I have that one as well. Maybe I should try and wear it tomorrow for class then!� So there I was, all excited of parading the pants.

Went straight to my wardrobe in search for the larger-than-life pants (err... am I exaggerating? Oh well, anyways, trust me...it's like a sarong). There you were! Well, I do sometimes feel a lil bit ridiculous and weird each time I try it on. I mean, it is a wrap-around pants, not a wrap-around pareo or stuff. And based on what I was being told, girls should tie it at the back instead of the front, which is for guys. Ah, couldn't care less lah! I tied it the guy's way anyways. After all, none would notice the difference, as this type of pants is so very alien to them. Just try and ask anyone around in my faculty and everybody would say "Tak pernah tengok la". And I did realize that my entrance to the cafe received a few glimpses from the girls. Waiseh...pemes plak rasenyer~ ;)

Whatever it is, I need to adjust myself with that one, as I still feel weird wearing it. It's like my waist is the size of 24 and when you put it on, the bottom part will kembang. Err... it's memang like that, isn't it? Any Thais? Any help is highly appreciated!

Aucun commentaire: