vendredi, mai 30, 2003

::..Thursday, May 29, 2003..::

Kay: Hey there! How was your day?
Kay: Shut up�
Kay: That bad huh?
Kay: * grunt*

Again, it was an unproductive day. Eyes were half shut for 3 quarter of the day and glued to the seat all the time. The main body of the report was basically done. An artful job of cut and paste. What a blessing. Hail to the creator of Word�

BUZZ!!

Fird was on the other side and it�s amazing how Y!M behaved today. Herm�

[type� type� type�]

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

It�s Double A. He sat for the JPA test today. Oh yeah, same to Kak Husna too�

BUZZ!!

It�s Shaz who was sitting� erm� a PC away from me. Chatting with me from his place is his fave idea.

�Ey, what�s with the silence?�

[type�type�type�]

�Sleepy that is��

Kay�s dictionary: Sleepy= rotten mood= less verbal conversation.

Brownie point to him for not asking it out loud. I hate it when people asking me if I�m okay when they obviously know I�m not. Double check? Just go away� When you sense something is not quite right, it�s advisable for you to leave my ass alone or you�ll walk away cussing. And don�t try to get cute as well.

* phone ringing*

�Ok Kay, kol brape ko nak aku datang for the passes?�

�Since I�m gonna be out for lunch kol 1.30, ko datang around that time la. I won�t wait for you if you�re late. Call me bile dah sampai guard post.�

It�s Boy. Promised him 2 complimentary passes to watch any Buena Vista Tristar movies before May 31. We headed to Mutiara for a drink and update ourselves with the latest, as it�s been like what? More than a couple of months since we saw each other? When was the last time again? During LOTR? Geez� now that�s MORE than a couple of months�

Oh yeah, guess what? Hasrul is now in my ANTI-ZAKI club. Welcome dear! He told me about this feud he had with Katik a few days back. Now, I�m sure you�re well aware of how I felt at the time when he bombarded me with annoying questions. What�s his problem anyways? What?? We must get your consent before using anything? Owh, for goodness sake! C�mon Zaki! Just because we are a bunch of trainees who are not as KNOWLEDGEABLE as you, it doesn�t mean that you have the authority to tell us of things we should and shouldn�t do! GET A LIFE GOBLIN! Another case of superiority complex. Maybe looking down on others is his fave past time. Just get lost, will ya?



Snippit: People love to try to bring you down. When it happens, put yourself in ignorance. After all, they are another jackass-next-door� a jackass is a jackass is a jackass. How pathetic!

Aucun commentaire: