vendredi, juillet 07, 2006

Boiling Point

I hate communication breakdown. I really hate it. Why can't they just convey it clearly or at least have the courtesy to tell before disappearing?

I am trying to be calm. I really am. Usually, when I am being forced to be calm, I'll end up breaking down.

Do you want to know something?

I am on the verge of tears. If I seek for someone to pour my heart out, that person is going to see me crying.

That is the last thing I want to allow to happen.

You may call it stress.

People's attitude can stress me out. I am not kidding.

Perhaps it's the sleep that I lack of. I had trouble sleeping last night and had to wake up at 5.30 am.

So one word: Cranky.

I hope you will enjoy your weekend because I really hope I will...

... or at least a tiny bit of happiness.

Aucun commentaire: