vendredi, décembre 16, 2005

After A Week...

... At the brain side, I need endless supply of Ginko Biloba. Inside the emotion department, inconsistency of fluctuation of mood is detected. I am physically okay. No broken bones or detached limbs. Been having trouble waking up. Something invisible is sucking my energy and I had to struggle to stay focus. Trips to The Office were filled with yawnings and stretchings. Thanks to the jams. The coffee supply at the pantry is down to zilch. Thanks to me. Big project is getting more and more apparent. I broke a rule I set to myself; of not to bring home the office load. It's an impossible thing to do, I know. Just want to see how far it can go. Two days of bringing the office home. Oh, not forgetting this weekend too.

Remind myself not to screw things up. A major presentation is coming this Tuesday. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I am tired...

Mentally, emotionally and physically tired...

I want and need to hibernate.


NB: Been seeing lots of traffics from the US. It's either 1) the spammers' "visits" or 2) passers-by (It's more likely reason #1...)

Aucun commentaire: