mercredi, septembre 29, 2004

THESIS-- Will The Saga Ever End...???

I feel like strangling my supervisor (don't think it's appropriate to mention his name now for I fear that anyone related will bump into this place by accident.). He's gone too far! The result of the meeting we had this morning is somehow a thing that I already expected right from the Eureka day itself. Yeah, I know it is easy-- install, run, key in appropriate data and compile to see the results. And first of all, I have explained to both him and our moderator about the expected results and gladly our moderator eventually understood. Seems now he is raising the same question that was used to be asked a few months back. Being clueless himself, he has these images of the both of us having a helluva good time sambil kunyah Twisties and minum Coke dan mendengar mp3 Mario Winans sambil writing the coding, when the actual fact is that we only have to godak-godak the given variables to generate results to be analyzed.


My dear Supervisor, didn't you read our Part One report thoroughly especially at the "Objective" and the "Expected Outcome" sections?


WE ARE DEALING WITH A FORMATION SCHEME THAT COMES TOGETHER WITH THE DESIGNATED SIMULATOR, NOT CREATING A NEW ENHANCED SCHEME... GEDDIT???


The title explains it all, for goodness sake!


Sheez...





Aucun commentaire: