dimanche, avril 18, 2004

Melaka? Cerita Seribu Satu Malam?

(p/s: abaikan date kat gamba tuh sbb aku malas nak reset date)

Day One:


Like I mentioned before, the trip was great. I truly enjoyed the scenery.(You won't get such chance when you're the one behind the wheel!) Nope, we didn't end up staying at the hotel we booked previously due to the location and "Korang pikir tak ape yg aku pikir???" looks upon reaching the place. Since we have quite plenty of time to search for a better place to sleep, we've decided to keep on looking and found a place nearer from the town.

The first place we hit was the A Famosa. The rest waited at the old cannon while I climbed the steps up to the top. I've been there centuries ago and I must say that the memory of the place was still intact. So what was I doing up there? Lets just say I was 'working out'.



one of the stones...



one of the tombstones



As I walked down, I thought about taking a few snaps of the painter and his friend whom I noticed on my way up, you know, just to have something to talk about.

Me: Bang, boleh saya amik gambar abang?
Painter and Friend: Boleh, boleh.


...The Friend


..so I started to get ready with my camera when the painter asked me?

Painter: Stadi lagi ke?
Me: A-ah.
Painter: Kat mana?
Me: Kat UM
Painter: Is Ungku Aziz still there?


...The Painter

..and while I was answering his bombarding question, his friend interrupted.

Friend: Amik course ape?

I was confused on what to answer first as they were asking me questions one after another continuously! But in the end, the Painter retrieved to his seat and left me with the Friend. I felt as if I was in the interrogation room. Being asked a lot of questions about myself... menakutkan! I politely declined his invitation to join him for a chat, not only because they were waiting for me but the fact that I didn't feel comfortable. (I was fighting not to make my reaction that obvious)

Friend: Sebelum tu... you ade email tak?
Me: Err..
Friend: Ha! Sure you ade kan? Meh sini bagi email. (Flipping his composition book)

I dropped my email in the end. After all it's just an email address... not my phone number that he asked. Brownie point for him!

Friend: You tak nak email saya ke?
Me: Kalau abang hanta email kat saya, mestilah saya nampak email abang. So abang hanta jek la email kat saya.
Friend: Oh ye tak ye?

...Dia mengingatkan aku kat Jack... sebijik!


Night:

To MP to catch The Eye 2. Not as draggy as Ju-On, so I give it an OK. Like the other horror movies, this one isn't as frightening as expected. Now where is my The Exorcist cd's? Our activities didn't end after the movie. Off to the nearest restaurant for supper... the one near Teratak Dangdut or something like that. We only hit the bed around 3.30 am, after continuous rounds of UNO. :D


Day Two:


Venue: Taman Mini Malaysia, Ayer Keroh.


Entrance sangat grand but the inside is a disappointment. The maintenance is very poor despite the small area it covers. Most of the traditional houses aren?t that well kept. Bird droppings were everywhere, even on the displayed beds. Satu spot yang besar penuh dengan tompokkan hitam...YUCK! Even the gardens for each house are dull. It's like "Okay, aku tanam jer, korang pandai-pandai lah idop yek!?". It's a shame as there are actually a lot of jobs that can be done to make the place more lively. Biasa lah... Malaysian way of doing things. So, Noraniza Idris, if you happen to read this, PLEASE do something about the droppings!



...Kawen sejenis...tsk tsk tsk!



...Masa rehearsal kot



...In one of the traditional houses...Rumah Perlis kalo tak silap



The weather was burning hot! A glass of Teh O Ais Limau and a bottle of water weren't sufficient enough to keep me from dehydration.

Then we went to The Stadthuys (betul ka eja?) and explored the place as well as 'tempat yang kitaorang lalu dan usha tapi tak pegi pegi jugak'. Habis 35 inggit kat sana...


Night:


The highlight of the trip: Umbai. Truth is, I never am a fan of seafood and I'm a small eater. But then, I have to put that aside and enjoy whichever being served. The foods were nice and tasty though I was the first one to stop, and the environment is clean. Puas hati and nothing to complaint. Oh yeah, the owner is super friendly too. I just wished the sun glasses incident never happened... hish!



...lauk dilanggar garuda


Suma mabuk seafood lepas tu tapi sempat pekena UNO beberapa rounds sebelom tido. I hit the bed the earliest.



Day Three:


Time to pack. Were about to enter the car when I suddenly spotted a small noticeable bump on the back tire. Because of that particular tire, we reached KL at around 5 pm. Well, that was not the main reason though. Sempat makan dekat Hjh. Mah, pegi Kelebang makan cendol dan carik geragau (kempunan ko Ida, ahaks!) and stop dekat a few R n R's.

Oh yeah Saree, trip to Sabah aku on jerk! Mau panjat gunung pun boleh! :)



...more photos in here

Aucun commentaire: