dimanche, octobre 19, 2003

�A� for Industrial Training! Whee!!! Really wish they�d include it as a part of the CGP. Does that mean I�m up to face the real situation? Will my employer be satisfied with my performance? A good start I can say. It really shows that I am capable and ready to work! :)

The Music from Movies and Musicals 2 was amazing. 37 bucks for that was worthy. Mom said I should join the Phil. Society of Selangor. I might give it a shot but that could be done later. Reminds me of my yesteryear, while I was in primary school. It was during Malam Sumbangsih (something like a charity night), where Shima was the guest artist and I was in the choir team. The attire was of orange and black. Got the picture of that but I think I hide it somewhere. (I looked hideous!). We sang a few songs but the one which I still can recall up till now is Doaku. It�s a slow tune. A very beautiful composition by Mr. Nazrul (used to have a crush on him!) or Mr. Zainurrin, who taught Kemahiran Hidup. (Whoa, get it rewound bebeh!) I wasn�t sure of my position but I think I was one of the sopranos. That was back then, when singing was the only thing I did, erm, of course la apart from representing the school for Pantun and a few quizzes. I think the interschool competitions were the ONLY hot thing in primary school! I�d get all proud when a messenger knocked on the classroom door and asked me to be excused. Eksyen abes! Hahaha� Feel silly when I think back of my schooling years. Kanak- kanak ribena habis! Time tak matang!� Hahahahhaha!


Aucun commentaire: