lundi, août 25, 2003

Went to UPM to pick Nor up. We�ve planned to hang out on Sunday, which is today. Her new Nokia 2100 was stolen�AGAIN! And it hasn�t even reached a month old! She suspected the Indonesian worker next door did it. Geez, this is why I hate living in a dorm. Got a birthday present from her (yay!)�an incense set, just what I�ve wanted as I�m already outta �stock�. Haven�t found the time to replenish it.

Anyways, before heading to Putrajaya, she showed the other unknown routes to the main road (that place is damn big, unlike my university which is only a quarter of the area of UPM). At this moment, I only wished we could exchange place as it�s just hard to divide your concentration between the surrounding view and the road! I love looking at the scenery than paying full attention on the route. Well, as usual, my plead was being ignored�*sigh*

I am so surprized and wondering for I saw a lot of fallen Jalur Gemilang on the road. Should I put the blame on the manufacturers of the stick-on-your-car flag? Why? You guys want to eliminate your expenditure of using a stronger sticker? Takkan sampai begitu sekali? Takde buat any quality tests ke? I saw at least five flags on the roads along Putrajaya and Cyberjaya alone! Not to mention on the Seremban-KL highway! Gosh� teruk betul!

We entered every accessible junctions and turnings till we�ve decided to take a look at the new Wetland. Urm, well, we didn�t actually go inside it as we thought that it might require us some entrance fees.

Okay, it IS FREE! Next time lah perhaps.

Cyberjaya was the next destination of the evening. Actually, there�s nothing much to see and do at Cyber though, except for the Street Mall, which is only besar �sekangkang kera�; not as much as the facilities that Putrajaya provides you with. Oh yeah, there is one actually-- a dead dog in the middle of the road along with the remnants of the plate number, before the IBM office. What a very, very tragic death� tsk tsk tsk� Nasib baik besar, boleh nampak dari jauh and sempat slow down. Kalau la kucing, sure kena �terlenyek� by me. Argh! Tidaaaak! Simpang malaikat 44!

I was starving by the time we completed our round in Cyber. The first image that popped out of my brain was MC CHICKEN! *drooling�*. I had one on Saturday and can�t believe that I still craved for it on Sunday! So, off to McD Serdang!

Saw Ayu while we were having our food. She joined us for 10 minutes and we had a brief updates on each other. My opposite neighbor in B3 during matriculation, as well as a part of my clique.

Had fun out of the tours we had.

Aucun commentaire: