mercredi, juillet 30, 2003

i received a parcel from a person whom i erm...hate. i never got sumthing from the express mailman before and was wondering who the hell is KIND enuff to post me something. nah! the handwriting was sumhow very familiar and i suddenly remembered sumone. naaaah... couldnt be... and HOPEFULLY wont be him. 10 stinky fishes for me as it WAS from him. shit shit shit! aaaaaaaargh! he gave me a scarf which i will NEVER wear. and besides, its not the type that i wear. gonna shove it to mom. errrm.....does he own any psychic ability? coz i have one beige baju kurung that is still under construction. erm..lets just dont go there... whats with all that? now dont tell me that he did everything on purpose...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WISHED I DIDNT KNOW HIM AT ALL! despite everything i did to actually TELL him that i DONT WANT HIM TO CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN, he still has the guts to ask me out! wei! cant u get the signals? I D.O.N.T L.I.K.E Y.O.U!!! GET THE HELL OUTTA MY LIFE! ....im proud to inform u guys that hes one of the proud residents of kay's BLACKLIST list....


i shouldnt have included my phone number inside the form back then. i shouldnt...VERY VERY shouldnt. this fella, Shiela from this i-couldnt-recall-the-institution's-name called me for the second time. once was when she invited me for a talk, which i didnt wish to attend and the second one was just now. sheez, another invitation... and worse, this shiela wanted me to drag a few other frens of mine. wha helllloooow! did u just mention 'MY FRIENDS'? hah! sorry mate, uv called the wrong person. my friends would only attend 'seminars' that are conducted by the 'Mega Sale Carnival' Institution. oh now i remember, im going for clothes+shoes+jeans hunt tomorrow. ;) anyways, before she hung up, she did mention sumthing about calling me again tomorrow morning for confirmation but i asked her to call me in the afternoon instead. ok ok...now Kay...remember not to answer any unknown number that starts with 74....


finally got the access to my account. what?! i still owe them 903.45 bucks?! u gotta be kiddin me! i paid it ALREADY! shit! no wonder i only got 1200++ in my existing balance! damn! 900 bucks! i can buy TONNES of stuffs with that amount of cash! and besides i need the money for my extra semester during my end-year break! gotta check...gotta check...really gotta check.... shit!

Aucun commentaire: